Working as Assistant Principal: Data for Personalised Learning a few aspects of my role include:
- working in partnership with staff, students and families to improve learner outcomes
- supporting Australian Curriculum implementation, aligning assessment and reporting practices (including Wellbeing Engagement Collection (WEC), National Assessment Program Literacy And Numeracy (NAPLAN), Progressive Achievement Test Maths/Reading (PAT-M/R), Phonics Screen, Running Records, written reports)
- Data collection, analysis and implementation to inform learning programs and improve student learning outcomes (including facilitating the use of our data management system MarkiT)
- Attendance monitoring, supporting staff and families with the aim of achieving the Department target of 95% (utilising our Attendance tracking software Academy)
- Ensuring a smooth and seamless transition between Kindergarten and School, with clear communication welcoming families to the Ingle Farm Primary School community
- Establishing and reviewing enrolment processes and procedures, conducting school tours and facilitating enrolment interviews.