Ingle Farm Primary School curriculum is based on the following areas of study:
- Humanities and Social Science
- The Arts
- Health and Physical Education
These programs are based on guidelines provided by Australian Curriculum.
The Health Physical Education and and Chinese programs are supported by school based specialist teachers.
General capabilities are a key dimension of the Australian Curriculum. They encompass knowledge, skills, behaviours and dispositions.
The Australian Curriculum includes seven general capabilities. These are:
- Information and communication technology competence
- Critical and creative thinking
- Personal and social competence
- Ethical behaviour
- Intercultural understanding
For further information on the general capabilities and to access learning continua, visit the Australian Curriculum website and select the menu under the F−10 Curriculum tab.
Click below the Information Sheets for parents about the content in the Australian Curriculum.