In the Arts students learn:
- to create art works through practice and experience in dance, drama, media, music and the visual arts
- to look at, talk about and enjoy all kinds of arts experiences and arts works
- to develop particular arts skills and techniques
- how the arts look and feel different from one culture to another
- about the different histories and traditions of dance, drama, music, media and the visual
- how the arts are being changed by new technologies
- about the arts industry and the potential career pathways it offers.